Wednesday 25 January 2012

Me & My Monkey

So, I bought a Lemur. Apparently, Lemurs are a far away cousin of monkeys, or something. 
I ended up having a rather large discussion about Lemurs vs Monkeys. I won.

I named my MonkeyLemur Ruby! She's got a pink bow & collar... because I like it.
When she's not resting on my shoulder, or sitting by a pole with me at Bubblegum Sluts, you can find her at the TITZ Mainstore.

Ruby : Zooby Ring-Tailed Lemur Monkey.
Hair : [CheerNo] HAIR / Dita / Blonde 9-1
Shirt :  ~TITZ~ Basic Tank, Red.
Corset : *L.inc* Lust Corset Croco
Tattoo : ::Para Designs:: Black Pearl
Nails : Mstyle Long Nails Classic 
Jeans : Waffle! Lola Jeans [red]



Mstyle bought out these shoes lately, and I LOVE the studded details.
Retro or fashion forward, I reckon these will work for a variety of outfits.

Shoes : Mstyle DIDI Pumps - Black *LE* Studs 

Also - there's newness (as shown) @ ~TITZ~.
I've been a bit lazy lately, but i'm partaking in a rather awesome hunt starting on 10th feb, and i'm super excited about it. There will be a fab dress and a couple of tee's as the prize!


Basic Tanks available in 12 colours, 75L each or 850 for the fatpack.

<3 Mercy.






No comments:

Post a Comment