Tuesday 10 January 2012

More Sticky Stuff!

I need to say a big thankies to Miss Chanel Adored of Sticky Fingers for popping this AHMAZZZING top into my box. 
I can't tell you how happy I am that she's designing for Prim Boobs! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!


Shirt : .:Sticky fingers:. My pink lace trim cami top *GO BUY EET!*
Pants : *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Slim White (best ever imo)

I changed my skin recently, and was way pleased to notice that my bewbs still matched. \o/
Skin : [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Sakia ] - [ fatpack Bronze ] 

YES FATPACK IT!.


Nails : Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic
Ring : [MANDALA]MILKY WAY NAILs&Rings/polly white RING ONLY!
Bracelet : :Fusion: Imperial Cross Set BRACELET ONLY!


Bow Necklace : Mstyle Ribbon Necklace - White
Lip Gloss & Blush : Pink Acid Lip Gloss & Blush Face Make-Up
Hair : Clawtooth: Sounds of Silence - Wheat



Also - Newness @ ~TITZ~


Because every Princess deserves to be spoiled.
6 colours 100L each, or fatpack for 550L's.


No comments:

Post a Comment