Monday 6 February 2012

Changes!

The brilliant thing about SL is that you can change whatever you like at the drop of a hat,
that is assuming you have the means to change it :P
When I re-joined SL, I decided I wanted to be something totally different to what I was RL, appearance-wise. The thick, blonde curvy girl was my take on 'totally different'.
Those of you who LOVE my curvy blonde look needn't worry, she's saved safely, and may at some point return (Or indeed be used on requests for photographs & films), but for now - i've decided to go back to RL, with some bigger boobs and a jigglier butt!


I've only made minor changes to my face. There's slightly more chin, a little less lips & my eyes are just a tad wider. I've also added more cheeks, and now i just wanna squeeze them!


Hair : >TRUTH< Kaelyn 2 - treacle
Gloss : Pink Acid Clear Lip GLoss
Eyelashes : Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes_N03


My proportions are still very similar to the "curvy" look I had. The only difference is in my thickness.

Bolero : [LeLutka]-IRINUSHKA bolero/arctic
Tape : Lola's! Push up hud.
Fishnet : Something that's still a  work in progress for the ~TITZ~ Store (coming soon!)


Nails : Mstyle - Perfect Long Nails, Classic
Boots : [Gos] Curvaceous Boots in FATPACK
LOVE LOVE these boots. The fatpack version has so many colours,  and so many options it'll make your brain explode with a rainbow of fantastic possibilities. Change the calf, the buttons, the heel, the metal, the sole, the whole thing... they really allow you to individualize your item.


There's a new item out at the ~TITZ~ Mainstore too.

The subtle sparkle dresses aren't suitable for e-corp (sorries)
but HAVE been tested on Universals, Lola's push up & naturals & Mused.

These can be found in the new UPPER FLOOR of ~TITZ~, just look for the tiny door and wander through!

I'm also going to be a part of a Valentine hunt, organized by the owner & creator of Tw@tty C@ke.
I'm thrilled to be a part of this - so exciting.


Hunt starts february 10th!



1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog can get expensive! But i <3 the Gos boots and, yes, it had to be the fatpack. :-)

    ReplyDelete