Monday 19 December 2011

[BoDi]


This is Bosley Diavolo. He's my new friend YAY!
Not only is he cute to look at when I've not drawn all over his face, but he's also super talented and makes his own poses - not to mention being a fabulous photographer. We were chilling out at his place earlier and he did an amazing picture for me today for the blog. Thankies Bosley!


The pose was made specially for me and all my curves by Bosley Diavolo.
He doesn't have a store yet, but he's very friendly and I'm sure he wont mind an inworld IM if you have any ideas for poses and/or pictures. 


This is my LOTD. I love pink, so you'll probably see a lot of it x.x

Dress : *L.inc* Via Dress Lace Blush
Pants : *L.inc* Tyra Jeans Washed Black
Boobies : Lolas! :::: Push-Up 2.5
Boots : Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Curvy Pink - Needs a mesh viewer. Mmm. Mesh...


Eyes : [D.A] Lumiere Blue's, (Dead Apples, Marketplace)
Eyeshadow :  [D.A] Glam Eyeshadow, Glam Pink (Dead Apples, Marketplace)
Eyeshadow 2 : - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up
Lips & Cheeks : Pink Acid Lip Gloss & Blush Face Make-Up (Marketplace)
Earrings : [MANDALA]KABUKI EARRINGs/Shangri-La PINK
Necklace : [MANDALA]KABUKI NECKLACE/ Shangri-La PINK
 Hair : >TRUTH< Lacey, Swedish.


Bracelets & Nails : [MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/Shangri-La PINK

Once again, all poses are made by the amazing Bosley Diavolo. Shout at him in world for more details!




No comments:

Post a Comment