Sunday 18 December 2011

Bubble Electric!

I was lucky enough to bump into a wonderfully strange lady, who not only took a fantastic
picture of me, but also owns this great store called (Bubble) Electric.
Everyone with Lola's, or any prim boobies will be aware of how hard it is to find clothes to cover their bits, and what Litani Istmal has done is add lola's packs to many of her items. I really hope she carries on, because I totally adore her clothes, so much that I bought them in all colours.

So I roped Lexus in for a shoot. YAY! Double the boobies!


This is delicious Lexus. Ain't she a beaut? We spent about 3 hours today modifying her shape so she didn't have rugby players shoulders and still retained her curves. It was a fucking nightmare, however, the result is freaking lush! (She's gonna kill me for telling people that!)

Skin: !Rehab  Jovana - Pale - five 
Shoes: VvB BLACK STYLE 11 Platform Heels V4L
Lingerie: (b)e: lacey & red


Makeup: Damned KMDT  EyesMakeup
Hair: booN WMO003 hair blonde
Eyes: Fashism- 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Turquoise
I think the lashes are Catwa... don't quote me on that though!


I'm adding a close up of Lex's vagina to show the cute little hip bow on the side of the undies.
It's super cute, the attention to detail here is fantastic.


I also threw an outfit together based on (Bubble) Electric goodies.


Bodysuit & Jacket : (b)e  glam turq leo & Parka
Tights : *Sheer* Tights 12, Torn Vines
Belt : ~Pepper~ Andavi Belt - BLACK
Rolled Tee : *League* Lifted TankTop
Tattoo : Glue Ink, Pandora Tattoo

Close up of the ankle length fuck me boots... rawr!



Boots : .:L&B: ."Angeline" (Lapoint & Bastchild)
These come with a colour hud, and have so many options it'll make your eyes cross!


I'm really pleased we now have so many tattoo options, and I regularly make use of them.

Lipgloss & Blusher : Pink Acid Lip Gloss & Blush Face Make-Up (Marketplace)
Eyes : *BOOM* Truly Outrageous eye makeup! - Can't remember which one, there's about 7 options!
Hair : "LoQ Hair" Whisky I - Pale Golden




No comments:

Post a Comment