Monday 19 December 2011

&& Mindless Rant.


Three bloody weeks already.
So far, I'd like to think I've made a few GOOD friends. Obviously I have my Lex, and there's no doubt that no matter what she's always going to be a big part of my SL. 
However, I also realized a few things I thought I was being careful about.
FEELINGS on SL are so fickle. Like, REALLY fucking fickle. People are shallow and ridiculous.
It's upsetting to think that one person in this virtual world can have such a presence for a short while, and make a huge impact upon the person you are in both worlds, only for that 'good feeling', that 'perfect moment' to turn sour.
I thought that this time around, I'd be much more sensible when it comes to choosing who to allow into my personal little bubble of awesome. Turns out, there's already been a couple of mistakes.
The people who can't be friends with you unless you're spending every waking minute speaking to them or hanging with them. My world will NOT revolve around someone else unless I deem them important enough.
I don't IM much in world. I guess that's one of my flaws. Just because I don't have something to say ALL the time doesn't mean I don't have a voice, and it also doesn't mean that I'm plotting world domination (fun idea though), I guess I'm not an overly needy person at all times. Which comes as a bit of a surprise!
What I most wanted to rant about was the word LOVE. Four simple letters. Put those letters together and you get a word so powerful it can affect the very core of the person you are, or want to be. Love makes you vulnerable and opens up a black hole of different wants, needs and desires.
Everyone wants to be loved. If you're claiming you don't want that, then you're clearly under some sort of illusion, as it's pretty much, as I see it, a basic human need.

I don't throw the word LOVE around. Some do.
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
It's mean and not necessary in the slightest.
When you find it, cling to it. Nurture it. Devour it at every opportunity.
Don't neglect it, because someone else is waiting in the wings to grasp at what you once had.

Never say I love you.....
if you don't really care
Never talk about feelings.....
if you they aren't really there
Never hold my hand......
if you're going to break my heart
Never say you're going to.....
if you don't plan to start
Never look me in the eye....
if all you do is lie
Never say hello....
if you really mean goodbye
if you really mean forever......
then say you'll try
Never say forever......
'cuz forever makes me cry 



No comments:

Post a Comment