Tuesday 20 December 2011

Rawrdolph!

In case you hadn't noticed, Christmas is approaching pretty fast, and loathe as I am to become embroiled in the big ol' commercial aspect, I purchased an outfit anyway!


This outfit is from a place called Tw@ttyC@ke, and they specialize in making clothes suitable for ladies with or without prim boobies.
I had a bit of a problem with the top at first, but the owner was SO nice, she sent me a replacement straight away! So good clothes & awesome customer service, well done Tw@ttyC@ke!

Outfit : T.C Rawrdolph, comes with the nose & antlers too.
Faun legs : *Epic* Socked Faun Legs {Black}


An excuse to perv at my ass of awesome, and also a peek at the cute tail included in the Tw@ttyC@ke outfit too!
Hair : [e] Other - Blonde 05


Necklace :  ::LEO-NT:: My Glamour Reindeer (gold) 








No comments:

Post a Comment