Monday 26 December 2011

Moar Titz!

Stumbled upon another store starting to sell clothing with Lola's appliers.
Thank you Issy Wonder of [M.O.a.R]
I purchased all of the fuckers. A total of 5 colours, and the amount of clothing layers is completely epic.
So many ways to wear the dress, and you can wear the skirt & corsets separately.


WORN!
Dress : [M.O.a.R] Strumpet Dress, Gold
Belt : *BOOM* Lynx- Skinny Belt (ebony)
Bracelets : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelets :: CREPUSCULE ::
Garter Belt : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: CREPUSCULE ::
Boots : BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Natsuki2" (Cat's eye)
As usual, Eyelashes are Catwa, & Tattoos are previously blogged, along with the Mandala earrings.

Next... I've been on a little creative streak myself. Currently, my items are only available directly through me, because I've yet to work out how the new Marketplace works for posting items, and I don't want my store looking like noobsville. :P
I was chatting to a friend about possible names, and "Boobalicious" was suggested. Having poo poo'd that one, I decided on TITZ. Hopefully, it'll cater to those busty ladies (although so far everything can be worn without prim boobies too), with maybe some separates being sold at a later date.


12 colours, also sold separately for 200L's each.
Belt attaches to skirt!


12 colours, also sold separately for 150L's each.

I'm dead pleased that i've managed to make prim boobie appliers. For 3 weeks I was staring at the things going "WTF" and finally, with a little help from a friend it all clicked into place.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do <3




No comments:

Post a Comment